- Field experience working on active construction sites
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Track project submittals, RFIs, and drawing sheets
- Document and upload meeting notes
- Utilize project software for organization
In this role you will maintain and organize project documents in order to further your knowledge of construction project management. This position will assist Project Managers in meetings, submittal reviews, and schedule creation. At times, a Project Engineer will be expected to assist in other duties related to project management. This position consists of typical Monday-Friday working hours and may periodically require weekend, or after-hours work, depending on the project and circumstances.