- Field experience forming, placing, and finishing concrete
- Willingness to learn how to operate a skid steer
- Cut, bend, and tie rebar
- Set forms and place rebar/wire mesh
- Place, float, and finish concrete surface
- Perform other duties as directed by foreman
In this role you will take direction from a foreman/superintendent while working alongside other crew members. This position will assist in all aspects of concrete work including preparing, placing, and finishing of concrete surfaces. At times, a form carpenter will be expected to assist in other duties related to general site work. This position consists of typical Monday-Friday working hours and may periodically require weekend, or after-hours work, depending on the project and circumstances.