- Field experience with commercial construction projects
- Ability to accurately read construction drawings and grade elevations
- Experience operating a variety of equipment (skid steer, excavator, backhoe, etc.)
- Perform earthwork and grading
- Install or remove utilities
- Operate equipment as directed by foreman
- Conduct preventive equipment maintenance
In this role you will take direction from a foreman/superintendent while working alongside other crew members. This position will operate a variety of equipment for scopes of work pertaining to earthwork, utilities, and concrete. At times, an operator will be expected to assist in other duties related to general site work. This position consists of typical Monday-Friday working hours and may periodically require weekend, or after-hours work, depending on the project and circumstances.